we are introducing an initiative, which we believe will help in further positive development of this major Czech Republic's and Central European public event.
In 2003, our show moved from the downtown Ostrava to the Mošnov Airport. In the course of these ten years we succeeded, together with other co-organizers and partners, to build an event, which has claimed a title of the most-visited annual two-day long show in the Czech Republic for the several past years. Our goal for NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days is a long-term satisfaction of our visitors, participants and partners, who participate in creating the event. To this end, we are establishing several rules that we believe will help us to accomplish this challenging goal.
- The aim of the Event is to raise public awareness about the importance of international cooperation for the provision of security in the Czech Republic, with a focus on the partnership with NATO member states. The main tool for accomplishing this goal is a public display of the widest possible scale of means and capabilities, which the Czech Republic and its allies and partners are using for providing security for their citizens.
- The participants' and visitors' safety comes first and stands above both the goals and the programme of the Event.
- NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days is an event with free admission because we believe that visitors, as taxpayers, have a right to see what is paid for by their taxes.
- We encourage mutually enriching and beneficial interaction between visitors and participants.
- Every participant therefore respects the organisation rules and instructions at the Event. By his/her behaviour he/she helps the organizers in their job.
- No promotion of political parties, movements or non-political formations is allowed during the Event. We invite for a public appearance at the Event only those representatives of political subjects, constitutional officials and top representatives of the security-related services and agencies, which take part directly in the organisation of the event or play an active role in it due to their important relationship to its current theme (e.g. government/state officials, the President of the Moravian-Silesian Region, the Mayor of Ostrava, the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Czech Republic, NATO International Secretariat representatives, etc.).
See you at
NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days!