Information for visitors
Dear visitors, participants and partners of the NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Forces Days, we bring you summary of basic information about the event so your visit will take a smooth course of action and you can enjoy the biggest security show in Europe to the fullest.
Entry to the weekend show is free of charge.Dogs are not allowed to the Event's venue (except for dogs with a special status - service dogs, assistance dogs etc.)!
Parking fee for cars is 200 Kč, 8 € or 40 Zł
Visiting regulations can be found here
Public opening hours in the Event's venue
- Saturday, September 21, 2019: 8:30 - 18:00 (programme: 9:00 - 17:00)
- Sunday, September 22, 2019: 8:30 - 17:00 (programme: 9:00 - 16:00)
Entrance to the venue is possible at least an hour before the end of the opening hours.
Transport serviceability is one the key components of all large events which is shown each year at NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days. Therefore, in cooperation with our partners we try to offer our visitors numerous variants of transport so they can choose the most suitable one and we can avoid traffic jams or overload of bus and train lines.
Details about transport possibilities will be published at late August/early September.
|Access routes map||Orientation map|
Some information does not fit in any section, but is relevant and people ask about it. You can find a summary of the most common questions and answers here.
We have prepared information about some accommodation options in Ostrava and its surroundings for visitors of NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days.
Important notifications and recommendations
Security of all visitors of the event as well as of participants of static & dynamic displays is our priority. We thus thank you for your thoughtfulness and respecting the following rules:
- Please be advised that during the event there is an increased noise level across the whole Event’s venue. Protect your hearing with ear protectors.
- We recommend to instruct these underaged persons prior to entering the Event’s venue how to behave in case of getting lost, and provide them with a card including contact information about their supervision or legal representatives. In case of losing your child, please notify the organizing service or the Czech Police (see their station at the orientation map).
- By entering the Event's venue, you agree with Visiting Regulations and Event's code. Violation of these regulations and the code will result in denying entrance to the Event's venue or expulsion from there.
- There will be personal security checks at all entrances, which purpose is to increase visitors' security. Refusal of the security check provides a reason to refuse access of the given person to the Event’s venue.
- By entering the Event’s venue, visitor agrees with capturing their appearance on photographs and audio-visual recordings and gives their permission to distribute these records free of charge for media and commercial purposes of the Organizer, participants and partners of the event. Selected parts of the Event’s venue are monitored by surveillance cameras with recordings.
To the Event’s venue, visitor must not:
- enter with animals, except for dogs with a special status (service dogs, assistance dogs etc.);
- enter under influence of alcohol or other narcotic and psychotropic substances;
- enter with their face or significant part of their face covered that prevents their identification
- bring in weapons or their mock-ups, entertainment pyrotechnic devices, laser points, narcotic and psychotropic substances and other items which the security service will consider a security threat;
- bring in and use unmanned aerial vehicles (drones), both amateur and professional radio stations, except for unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) approved by the Organizer;
- bring in and distribute air balloons;
- start and manipulate with open fire;
- enter without supervision of an adult if being under 15 years of age;
- enter wearing historical or contemporary uniforms of security forces and armed forces both of the Czech Republic and other participating countries;
- enter with bicycles and scooters (including those with electrical drive), roller-skates, skateboards, Segway’s or other similar devices used for transport
It is possible to use storages for both bicycles and scooters free of charge at all entrances to the Event’s venue. Storages for other items which are prohibited in the Event’s venue are not provided by the Organizer.
The organizer reserves the right to change the event’s programme, and limit or cancel the event anytime and anyhow.
Security checks will start in advance (Entrance no.1 at 6:30AM, Entrance no.2 at 7:00AM, and Entrance no.3 at 8:30AM) and if possible, the Event's venue will be open sooner than at the official 8:30AM.
ENTRY TO THE AREAS UNDER FLIGHT DISPLAY LINE FORBIDDEN
The Chamber of Deputies of the Moravian-Silesian region, the owner of areas 410/1 and 327/3 in Albrechtičky land register (areas under flight display line) issued a confirmation of entry denial for the public to these areas in days of September 16 - 23, 2019 based on notion of Jagello 2000 due to security and organizational reasons (see the access route map).
See you at NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days!
The General Partner of NATO Days in Ostrava & Czech Air Force Days is the company